The UC Berkeley School of Information’s online Master of Information and Cybersecurity prepares students with the technical, conceptual, and practical skills needed for a professional career in cybersecurity. The program can be completed in 20 months and GRE/GMAT scores are required. Request Information.
You can defend networks and information systems against cyber attacks with Utica College’s online BS in Cybersecurity. The program’s industry-specific coursework is offered Online, and gives you the skills to develop cybersecurity strategy and critical software install plans. There are four specializations: Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation, Information Assurance, Cybercrime and Fraud Investigation, and Cyber Operations. Utica College is named a National Center of Academic Excellence by the NSA, Department of Homeland Security, Defense Cyber Crime Center and the EC- Council. Learn more today.
We are constantly researching new cyber security degree programs available. The below list are some of the most popular cyber security degrees – check back soon as we are continuously adding to this list.
Cyber Security Degrees
- Online Cyber Security Degrees
- Associate's - Cyber Security
- Bachelor's - Cyber Security
- Master's - Cyber Security
- Network Security Degrees
- Online Network Security Degrees
- Associate's - Network Security
- Bachelor's - Network Security
- Master's - Network Security
- Internet Security Degrees
- Online Internet Security Degrees
- Associate's - Internet Security
- Bachelor's - Internet Security
- Master's - Internet Security